This year we will organize our first summer camp in Katinka Hosszú’s swim school in IRON SWIM BUDAPEST, all kids are welcome in Duna Arena, either they can or cannot swim. Age limit: 5-16 years. Every swimming lesson is held by educated and experienced teachers, separately for kindergartners and pupils. We offer extra sessions outside, in Dagály bath and Duna Arena.
Don’t your kids know the basics of swimming? It is no problem, since our educated instructors will teach them the basic elements of swimming.
Do they feel at home in the water? This is the place for them, because their condition will improve.
Kids will get into the separate groups based on their swimming level as it is usual in Iron Swim Budapest.
- 1-5 July 2019 (5 days) – week 1
- 8-12 July 2019 (5 days) – week 2
- 15-19 July 2019 (5 days) – week 3
- 22-26 July 2019 (5 days) – week 4
- 29 July – 2 Aug 2019 (5 days) – week 5
- 5-9 August 2019 (5 days) – week 6
The swimming camp includes:
- Hot lunch
(Meals for the kids needed special diet are provided by the parents.)
- for little kids: 2x swimming lessons per day in the teaching pool (water training, acquire the basic elements of swimming)
- for elder kids: 2x swimming lessons per day in the training pool (fine-tuning the technical elements, dive, improving condition, skills)
- morning gymnastics
- water plays, water polo, bathing
- ball games, skills development
- ‘Funday’ on Friday afternoon in Eleven Park
You need to bring:
- 2 swimsuits for having dry exchange
- googles, cap
- comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather
- sun milk
- drink and snack
- Duna Arena:Budapest, Népfürdő u. 36, 1138
- Dagály Bath: Budapest 1135, Népfürdő u. 36, 1138
- Elevenpark playhouse:Budapest, Váci út 168, 1138
- 40.000 HUF/week
- Sibling discount: For the 1st kid full price, for the 2nd kid 35.000 HUF/week, for the 3rd kid 30.000 HUF/week, for the 4th kid 25.000 HUF/week (only for full brothers)
- Payment in advance: 50 % of full price minimum one week before the start of the camp.
Type of camp:
We take over the kids between 07.45 and 08.15 in the morning at Duna Arena and they can be collected at the same place between 15.30 and 16.00 in the afternoon.
We are not in the position to pay back the price in case of illness, even in pro rata, however, if the headcount of other groups allows, we provide option to replace the missed day(s).
PLEASE INFORM US ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE KID (ILLNESS, SENSITIVITY ON MEDICINES OR ANY MEAL) WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR THE CAMP.
for the first course until 3 June,
for further courses continuously, but minimum two weeks before the appropriate course
via email@example.com email address
or +3670/209-4795 phone number.
Poster photo: Szamosi András